How My Garden Grows

From this on 4/2010: Container Garden 4.25.10 To this 6/2010: Contained Garden 6.14.10

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Unidentified Plant and Red Veined Prayer Plant (Plus Blog Changes)

Unidentified Grass Plant & Red Veined Prayer Plant 4.30.10
This grass-like plant is currently unknown. It was a gift planted with the red veined prayer plant. It doesn't seem to flower. I'm hoping that someone will have an idea of the plant's name. The poor red veined prayer plant was nibbled on by some naughty kittens. Luckily, the plant isn't posionous.

You may have noticed that there are now PHOTOS on this blog! Yes, I finally figured out how to get some photos uploaded here. Although, it wasn't easy. I even had to tweak the html code. I'm not a computer nerd or hipster so this was a challenge. But as I've mentioned before, I enjoy a good challenge - especially when I conquer them!

There is a slideshow of everything that is currently growing (By "currently growing" I mean, my goal is to keep the slide show up-to-date with what's currently growing.). I can't figure out how to tweak the html code to make the slide show center in the right pane, but hopefully, I'll figure it out. Until then, scroll to the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment