How My Garden Grows

From this on 4/2010: Container Garden 4.25.10 To this 6/2010: Contained Garden 6.14.10

Friday, June 4, 2010

Perhaps My Thumb Isn't So Green

I'm not sure this is going to be a positive experience. Perhaps blogging about such a test was not the best idea. Oh, well.

Peace Lily
Peace Lily 4.30.10

I do have the following growing: tomato plants, spinach, squash, a blackberry bush, a prayer plant, our 1-year anniversary bamboo, an unidentified grass-like plant, philendrom, and a peace lilly. And there are some herbs growing in the kitchen. I've lost track of which herbs and only some of them are growing. I'll have to post some pictures tonight perhaps.

Philendrom
Philedendrom 4.30.10

1 comment:

  1. Kinda makes me want to turn into a rabbit, hop my way back to Indiana, and eat your garden!

    ReplyDelete